Home → Succession Planning
Succession Planning: Plan for the Future Today (2014)
- Identifing and Recruiting a Successor
- Relevant Rules and Ethical Advice
- Structuring the Agreement
- Succession Planning for Solo and Small Firms: Rewards for Retiring Attorneys
- The Financials What is the Value of My Practice
These conference material are presented for educational purposes only. It is not and does not take the place of legal advice in any specific situation nor is it offered as such by the authors, speakers, the seminar sponsors. The materials are intended to be timely as of the date written and/or originally presented. Due to the rapidly changing nature of the law, information contained in these materials or presented by the speakers may become outdated. It is the responsibility of any individual using or relying on these materials to confirm their timeliness. Finally, these materials are not intended to establish practice standards or standards of care applicable to an attorney’s performance.